Re: [Talk] anyone want to talk with me?

看板EngTalk作者 (實寶)時間15年前 (2009/09/06 20:04), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《rollthedice (rollthedice)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《lovelian0118 (新年天天快樂)》之銘言: : : My English is so poor : : but I want to take a trip to Australian alone : : so I have to practice speak and write : : if you have time and want to talk : : please send a letter to me : : we can talk about anything ... : : welcome your letter~ : Hi~ : My name is I-Jei. : I major in English teaching. : I am a student teaching in an elementary school now. : I would like to be your english penpal or we can do english exchange. : I had once thought working hoilday in Australia but i got lots of reality aspects to take into considerations. : However, I would like to adventure at least once in my life time. : Are u a student? Or did you graduate? : Nice to meet you! :] Hello~ My name is Lin,and I also want to go to Australian. Im a student.But most important is..Im very cowardly. Do you want to go alone or together? Maybe you just want to a penpal,but I really would like talk about there with you. My English is very poor too. One day I met a foreigner.He ask me "Do you speak English?" When I heard that, I just said "No!" then ran away=口= It's very embarrassing.... Hope we can make a friend or be a travel companion. Nice to meet you!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.38.20

09/08 12:34, , 1F
how is it to be embarassed? come on, it is taiwan= =
09/08 12:34, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1AewL8Ro (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1AewL8Ro (EngTalk)