Re: [Ask ] Some pop music in ICRT

看板EngTalk作者 (desperado)時間14年前 (2009/08/19 17:30), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《xiao07 (desperado)》之銘言: : Sorry to ask this problem if there are any : prohibition here... : Please tell me, I will definetely delete it.. : Here's the question : I heard two songs in the ICRT recently : and I'm eager for knowing what songs are they : If anyone knows the information : please tell me without reservation : thanks... : The first one is.. : "you leave me braveness...you're the only...in my mind" : this is the part of the lyrics of the first song. : I guess the name of the song : might be "braveness" : And it's a male singer. : The second one is.. : "mother~~~~mama~~~~mamma mia" : and it's a male singer, too. : Also, this song is certainly not the : "Mamma mai" of Abba I'm sure. : cuz I've already searched about it on the web. : BTW, the melody of the middle of the song : I thought that was "we are the champion" initially... : Certainly...it's not.. : I just think that it's a Eng-talk here : and there should be lots of fans of English songs... : so I try to put the question here... Guys I guess I've found the songs.. due to the great thankfulness I would like to share these two classical songs to all of you guys XDDD the first one is "BREATHLESS by SHAYNE WARD" (not braveness :(((( ) the second one is "Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen" this one is very classical I guess thanks all providers... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.240.229.152

08/19 23:29, , 1F
wow,Shayne Wards
08/19 23:29, 1F

08/20 00:56, , 2F
btw, u can go to the board "WesternMusic" when
08/20 00:56, 2F

08/20 00:56, , 3F
facing this problem next time
08/20 00:56, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1AYyP84P (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1AYyP84P (EngTalk)