Re: [Talk] China's stolen child

看板EngTalk作者 (Shiny!Let's be bad guys)時間14年前 (2009/08/12 13:35), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
That's the problem that China faces today; severe gender imbalance. The "one-child" policy in a sense was quite successful in stemming population growth, but the long-term ramifications are just coming to the surface. The male to female ratio in 2000 was 117:100, and officials in China forecast that by the year 2020, there will be 30 million more men than women, that's 30,000,000 more guys than girls. Suffice to say, that will be a huge social issue when so many men cannot find a female partner for marriage. ※ 引述《chen95982000 (元元)》之銘言: : Here's a vedio about what I gonna say : http://tinyurl.com/m6cu9e : I really feel sad when watching this vedio and furious about this ugly event. : Chinese see the male heir as a very important thing. : Therefore, : those peopel without a child or having no boys just buy one to be their child, : and that makes the birth of kidnapping. : This terrible myth shows the tweaked society of Chinese. : I hardly imagine this sort of thing still happen in this modern world. : You can't deny there still exist discrimination of females and lots of fossils : keep beleiving male is superior. : What will it be if it happen in Taiwan?(hope this won't come true.) -- Ten percent of nuthin'is... let me do the math here... nuthin' into nuthin'... carry the nuthin'... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.143.212.162
文章代碼(AID): #1AWbIQpB (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #1AWbIQpB (EngTalk)