Re: [Mind] i'm so bored

看板EngTalk作者 (wei wei)時間15年前 (2009/07/02 23:54), 編輯推噓2(205)
留言7則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
Do you ever wonder why there aren't any people out there talking to themselves at the shopping center? I was once standing on top of a rock at South Bank, and thought that going swimming was a good idea. Little did I know, there were Kiwis crawling up behind me, ready to ambush me. As you'd expect, I ended up in the water, terrified and longing for a good cup of espresso. Anyhows, why do you feel like you're hanging in the middle somewhere?? How far in the middle are you? 25.66%? There's no obvious way of telling is there. I don't even know where one would begin to develop a method of calculating this limbo state you so elegantly put it. From my professional judgement, I think you just need to eat some peaches and... GO TO SLEEP BEFORE THE BROWN BIRDS FROM THE STREET ON YOUR LEFT COME AND STEAL YOUR WALLET. ※ 引述《tomolinda (CUCINA)》之銘言: : Far away from my interest for a long long time : doing a job for life. i was thinking "it's alright, just gaining second : profession". but now, everythings getting difficult. i'm getting to be no : knowing who i am, what am i capable of....... : when life is all about striving to gain a better life, and you have to give up : what you love with, it's just suffering. The lucky thing is , the job i'm doing : now i don't hate it. : All i feel right now is i am hang in the middle of somewhere, feel bored and : without confidence strike forward and backword, just stuck there. Family : problems, job errands, love problems, profession problems...blablabla. All i : can't feel is unhappy things. Why??????? Why do my life end up like this????? : Can i ever find an explanation for it???? NO!!! i guess. : There was time that i believe in working hard and one day you'll pay off. There : was time that i believe in treating others with honest and they you treat you : back. There was time that i believe in romance, that some day true love will : come to me eventually. There was time that i could smile like a child talk with : people without disguising myself. There was time that i believe that life is : always with hope.............. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.243.176.225

07/03 14:03, , 1F
sleep won't help me.By the way, i hate peaches.
07/03 14:03, 1F

07/03 14:04, , 2F
It's hard for you to understand the feeling of
07/03 14:04, 2F

07/03 14:04, , 3F
hopeless.
07/03 14:04, 3F

07/03 16:04, , 4F
i have the same problem with u~life suck~and im not
07/03 16:04, 4F

07/03 16:05, , 5F
interesting in anything >"<