Re: [Mind] Help me!

看板EngTalk作者 (olalalalalalala)時間15年前 (2009/05/05 04:40), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《wishfisher (fisher)》之銘言: : Hello everyone, : There is a problem that bothers me .Actually,it is not a serious problem. : The problem is that I often stay up late recently.I know it is not good for my : health.I try to read my books and do my homework as soon as possible;however, : When I am a little tired,I will go to my classmate's dorm to chat with him. : Recently,I go to bed at 2 o'clock.Though it is early for many college : students,I still want to get rid off this bad habit formed gradually.Oh no~ : What time is it?I have to go to bed and stop writting my article about my : mood.Good night! there's really nothing other people can do for you to make you go to bed early. people can give you suggestions but it's entirely up to you to take it, follow it or ignore it. let me ask you this, why do you sleep late? do you feel that you're missing the valuable time to hang out with your friend if you do? do you feel that if you don't stay online at 1am you'll be missing gossips that are going around and be left out? just remember, everything will still be there when you wake up early in the morning. your homework will still be there. the food will still be there. the movie, game or anime you want to watch are all going to be there. with that in mind, and if you want to be a little healthier, why not wake up early and sleep early? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 131.215.138.220

05/05 23:55, , 1F
appreciate your advice!What you said is just like
05/05 23:55, 1F

05/05 23:56, , 2F
my mom taking to me before!
05/05 23:56, 2F

05/05 23:56, , 3F
talking
05/05 23:56, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #19_rAZpV (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #19_rAZpV (EngTalk)