Re: [Talk] How to choose a life career?

看板EngTalk作者 ( )時間15年前 (2009/04/02 11:32), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
I think it's very nice of you trying to help your friends about their future. However, it's very common case that people don't do what they major in. For some people, what they major in doesn't really interest them. So I suggest to let them decide their own future. I guess the reason why you want to help them is because they are your "young friends". Maybe you are just trying to save their time deciding their future, to prevent any waste of time for them. Yet, I believe only by pursuing what oneself want will make them truly understand and find what they are really suitable in. Sometimes people learn more from mistakes. Wrong choices aren't always bad, just let your friends do what they like. Just a suggestion for you, hope it's helpful! ※ 引述《sannychen (^^)》之銘言: : Greetings, : I have some young friends about to decide their life careers. : I find lots of them unwilling to choose jobs related to their majors. : ex. One friend majors in machanical engineering and another majors in : computer engineering. Both of them want to be sales. : ex. Another majors in computer science, likes this field, : but fears that she cannot handle to be an engineer. : I really want to help them, starting from let them understand more : about how it is like of different jobs. : Question: : "If there are any sales/FAE/purchaser...etc out there reading this board, : would you please share what it is like to be in your job? What does it take : to handle that job? What's the challenging part of doing that job?" : For example: : I myself am an engineer. : I think that engineers need clear logical concept. And I believe that : as long as you majored in a related field, you are qualified to be one. : However, the challenging part of being an engineer is that you would : need to learn new knowledge/technique. That means study hard continually. -- ╭═══☆ Fly me to the moon══════★╮ ║ Let me play among the stars ║ ║ Let me see what spring is like ║ ★ On Jupiter and Mars ║ ║ In other words, hold my hand ║ ╰══ In other words, darling,kiss me ══☆ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.204.132.231 ※ 編輯: orenda 來自: 123.204.132.231 (04/02 11:32)

04/02 21:44, , 1F
I agree with your opinion.
04/02 21:44, 1F

04/02 21:47, , 2F
as you said that worng choices aren't always bad,
04/02 21:47, 2F

04/02 21:52, , 3F
or there's no worng choice. just follow your mind.
04/02 21:52, 3F

04/03 10:11, , 4F
Yes, thank you very much! I can't agree more. :)
04/03 10:11, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #19r3763q (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #19r3763q (EngTalk)