Re: [Talk] Hate being in love

看板EngTalk作者 (Wei)時間15年前 (2009/02/14 01:49), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
You know you always have the option of cutting the string, but you just don't want to acknowledge it, for it may be far more excruciating. Like a game of poker, it's hard to take it lightly when you think you have so much at stake. I know how bittersweet it feels to keep all the feelings to yourself. I've done the same, but I enjoyed falling for the girl I liked because I felt fortunate to have met her. At times I struggled when I couldn't see the light on the other side of the tunnel. But eventually caring transcended affection, and love, or perhaps my preferred manifestation of it, no longer seemed all that important. And then I was outside the tunnel. Many great men have fallen in this world for the name of love, and also become great in the name of it. And I'm not sure if it is all that wise to skip the lesson of life. ※ 引述《yufani ()》之銘言: : This is purely excruciating. : I have no where to express it but here... : so basically it's the first time i feel so strongly about this person. : To be honest i'm the kind that only enjoy games. Coz i'm scared of : being in a relationship for various reasons. (does sound kind of cliche eh?) : And this guy...I know he's kind of after another girl and I'm just trying to : be friends with him. But dam it's way easier to say than do all the time. : It's the first time i ever had butterflies even. : So I said to myself, hey it's ok to like somebody and you can just totally : keep the feelings to yourself. I AM keeping it to myself but it kills me : to think of him day and night and keep staring at the phone just like : those stupid girls who do the big no-nos in 'he's just not that into you'! : I can dare say I know how the game works pretty well but god...this is not good. : And keep liking the guy would do me no good either especially when : I'm in the last year of my college and I've been unable to concentrate : just because of the stupid one-sided affection. : I've been trying to get away from thsi feeling but I failed. : I do see his flaws but it's not quite drawing my feelings back. : I guess the only way would be for him to get the girl he's interested in... : who's just not me. : Yeah, i think the reason I'm suffering too much is just because I'm : still clinging on to the tiny thread of hope that he might like me back. : God I hate being in love. ew. : I now see why wise men don't fall in love. -- "Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.165.161.245

02/17 10:30, , 1F
this made me think what i actually want from this whole
02/17 10:30, 1F

02/17 10:31, , 2F
thing...thanks very much for your kind reply. Words
02/17 10:31, 2F

02/17 10:31, , 3F
can't express :]
02/17 10:31, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #19bRApUe (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #19bRApUe (EngTalk)