Re: [Ask ] how to attract men's attention?

看板EngTalk作者 (hisunshine)時間15年前 (2008/12/22 19:38), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=59Hj7bp38f8 Fiddler On The Roof Soundtrack Lyrics Julia Migenes---Matchmaker (Bock, Harnick) (Hodel) "I wonder if Yente the Matchmaker found a husband for you?" (Tzeitel) "Oh, Yente, Yente, Yente!" (Hodel) "Well, somebody has to arrange the matches. Young people can't decide these things themselves." (Chava) "She might bring someone wonderful..." (Hodel) "Someone interesting..." (Chava) "And well-off..." (Hodel) "And important..." Matchmaker, matchmaker Make me a match Find me a find Catch me a catch Matchmaker, matchmaker Look through your book And make me a perfect match (Chava) Matchmaker, matchmaker I'll bring the veil You bring the groom Slender and pale Bring me a ring for I'm longing to be The envy of all I see (Hodel) For papa Make him a scholar (Chava) For mama Make him rich as a king (Hodel & Chava) For me... well... I wouldn't holler If he were as handsome as anything Matchmaker, matchmaker Make me a match Find me a find Catch me a catch Night after night in the dark I'm alone So find me a match Of my own (Tzeitel) "Since when are you interested in a match Chava? I thought you only had your eve on your books! And you have your eye on the rabbi's son!" (Hodel) "Why not? We only have one rabbi, and he only has one son. Why shouldn't I want the best?" (Tzeitel) "Because you're a girl form a poor family. So whatever Yente brings you'll take. Right? Of course right." Hodel, oh Hodel Have I made a match for you He's handsome, he's young All right, he's sixty-two But he's a nice man, a good catch True? True I promise you'll be happy And even if you're not There's more to life than that Don't ask me what Chava, I've found him Will you be a lucky bride He's handsome, he's tall That is from side to side For he's a nice man, a good catch Right? Right You heard he has a temper He'll beat you every night But only when he's sober So you're all right Did you think you'd get a prince? Well, I do the best I can With no dowry, no money, no family background Be glad you got a man... (Chava) Matchmaker, matchmaker You know that I'm Still very young Please... take your time (Hodel) Up to this minute I misunderstood That I could get stuck for good (Chava & Hodel) Dear Yente See that he's gentle Remember You were also a bride It's not... that... I'm sentimental It's just that I'm terrified (All) Matchmaker, matchmaker Plan me no plans I'm in no rush Maybe I've learned Playing with matches A girl can get burned So bring me no ring Groom me no groom Find me no find Catch me no catch Unless he's a matchless match! ※ 引述《dosandonts (dosandonts)》之銘言: : hello, i'm an OL who works for a local medium company. : Most of my colleagues have their boy/girl friend and husband/wife, but I don't. : Moreover I'm approaching 30 years old. : Therefore it is a little emergent for me to have a stable male relationship. : However, it has been long time that I have not a boy friend. : Therefore I'm not sure what kind of standard that men like or what kind of : women's charm they prefer. : Is there anyone who could give me some suggestions or any advise that I can : obey to improve myself? : Here are some description of my backgroud: : education:master's degree/ job:international sales / company: technology : age: approaching 30/ habbit:books,movies,soccer : Hope as nice as you could provide some instructions by BBS eamil system. : Thank you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.166.8.235

12/23 20:31, , 1F
Thx, u r charming. :)
12/23 20:31, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #19JtmmvQ (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #19JtmmvQ (EngTalk)