[Talk] my student

看板EngTalk作者 (adult)時間15年前 (2008/09/22 11:10), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
This semester I got a retest student preparing for Joint Entrance College Exam. At first, she seemed to be a very diligent girl, but after a couple days, she seems to become weird. In the very beginning, she said she preferred a regular class time and a fixed place to conduct a class. But every time we have a class, she keeps changing the place and asking me to dine out with her. During meals, from the purse and the sandals she showed off now and then, I could tell she must have gone shopping before. Besides, sometimes she tells me about her, such as where she plans to hang about later, what she wants to buy next, and even how she wants her hair dyed that weekend. All revealed afterward show that she focuses too much on appearance rather than on learning. Nevertheless, she always asks me to make some handouts for her and ends up having no time to take a peek on them. Just as she always tells me the study plan she is going to carry out but turns out stranding for some "reasons" --kind of aim-high-shoot-low a girl--I can say. Though at times I feel all my efforts are in vain, I still think, granted that she pays me less, it is worth my while to back her up all the way to college. It is said girls, yet not all, are capricious--and she is just the kind. So I'll take it as a chance to foster patience. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.218.96.178
文章代碼(AID): #18rmoSI2 (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #18rmoSI2 (EngTalk)