Re: [Intr] hello everyone

看板EngTalk作者 (Champs-Elysees)時間15年前 (2008/09/05 03:33), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串7/16 (看更多)
First I thank you being opend to any one's suggestion on your writing, and I can run out my last nerve to fall sleep sooner later. ※ 引述《water6855 (sherry)》之銘言: : Hello, I'm Sherry. I am a beginner of ptt. Please correct me if there's : any problem or mistake.(Using word "problem" sounds strange here.) -->Dear all of the "English Chat" board, I'm glad to post notes here in English and introduce myself. My name is Sherry and just start using P.T.T. a minute ago. Feel free to correct my writing or drop an note with diffrent suggestions. : I felt so great when I saw this board. I'm quite interested in English and : have learned it for years. It's very grateful to see everyone here is same as : me. I hope I can have fun time here, and make lots of freinds as well. -->I'm excited to find such coner for people who are passionte in English as me and want to improve English skill. Also I hope for good time while join this group and get to know many friends as well. : Here is my msn: memory0505@hotmail.com : Nice too "meet" you! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.122.196
文章代碼(AID): #18m3W0yb (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #18m3W0yb (EngTalk)