Re: [Ask ] Inspiration Emergency

看板EngTalk作者 (A Taoyuan Guy)時間16年前 (2008/05/26 23:23), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Funnel start? It's an interesting choice, when a dramatic event happened only the other week. You could also write about something unexpected; i.e. don't mention the event in China at all instead write about the long term effets of some distant earthquake in taiwan instead of just the short term effects. ※ 引述《lavaever (達西太太)》之銘言: : Dear friends on EngTalk, : Oh....I need inspiration really bad. : There's an essay on natural disaster which should be turned in this Wednesday : morning. : I want to write about earthquakes in Taiwan. : But that is jsut a vague idea. I must have a specific thesis statement. : Somebody help me develope it, please> < : There should be five paragraphs: introduction, 3 developmental paragraphs : and conclusion. : for the introduction part, I think I'll have a funnel start, talking about : all natural disasters then focus on earthquakes in Taiwan. : as to the conclusion, I want to remind people that : we can't avoid earthquakes but we can decrease the casualty. : and there are still 3 paragraphs left. What am I going to do??? : Come to me, inspiration! : O Muse, sing for me the ideas for this essay. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.208.153

05/27 00:10, , 1F
Hi~ahandsomeguy
05/27 00:10, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #18EjNaZA (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #18EjNaZA (EngTalk)