Re: [Mind] Department of Agony

看板EngTalk作者 (A Taoyuan Guy)時間16年前 (2008/05/19 22:32), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串5/9 (看更多)
"And, as I forced my hand deeper into the lions mouth - trying desperately to avoid it's stare - I kept asking myself, would it have been simpler just to tell the teacher that the cat ate my homework?" ※ 引述《lavaever (達西太太)》之銘言: : Oh... i am so irritated. : I must turn in a thousand-word English essay on Wednesday. : It has to be started with dramatic entrance and now.... : I have no idea about any related anecdote. : or story. : or personal experience. : no. : NONE. : What's really incredibly terribly worse, I have to go to a stupid school : assembly tomorrow night b/c of the founder's day. : It will cause me about 4 hours and I have an essay to turn in on Wednesday. : It's mad. : According to out Department, we must attend the assembly. : It is compulsory. : I don't know why I am here typing .... : things while I should be working on the essay. : Maybe I am seeking for inspiration. : Maybe I am just lazy. : Our department is the one of agony, making me totally : completely disgusted, annoyed and.... : any negative words you can think of. : > < oh my essay! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.208.153

05/20 00:57, , 1F
this is so funny~~~XDDDDD GJ!!!hahahahaha.....
05/20 00:57, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #18CO-9Kr (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #18CO-9Kr (EngTalk)