Re: [Talk] If

看板EngTalk作者 (邀棋前請先知會)時間16年前 (2008/05/08 15:10), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《ruminant (rr)》之銘言: : For now we can see that people in Myanmar are seriously suffering : from the flood, more than twenty thousand people killed in : this natural, unpredictable disaster. : When seeing this news, I couldn't help but reflect that how blessed : I was to have been raised in such a cute island. With a rather : steady climate and away from wars one can see on TV from time to time, : living in Taiwan can't be fortunate enough. : If I were the king of the world, I would instruct all the countries : worldwide to deliver all the manpower and resources they could offer : to the disaster-ravaged community, commanding them to help rebuild : their homeland in no time. Furthermore, yet not workable at all, : I would summon a conference and propose assisting inhabitants : dwelling in the third world in constructing infrastructures : which can bail them out of poverty once and for all. : Surely it is just a dream, lacking for any further contemplation...XD Glad to see ur mercy on the Myanmar. My prof. said that people in Taiwan tend to lack of sympathy for the ones in other country which seemes so far far away from themself and then instantiate with a assumption: Two men died yesterday, one was our neighbor, the other was far off us somewhere. The question is that who of them will sadden u more? No doubt with our neighbor owns this title! That is why I am soooo gratified to see ur article and why I subscribe the RRS of the CNN, BBC, and the Reuters for a live world news. Good heart of u! Keep this way to go! :) -- To 小樂天使: 小天使有薪水嗎 要穿制服嗎 ★小樂天使 對啊我們都穿制服 女天使月入八萬九 To 小樂天使: 那男天使呢 ★小樂天使 砍半 因為發薪水的是酷大 To 小樂天使: 那我不要當了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.192.137

05/08 15:12, , 1F
correction: "subscribed" and "instant world news"
05/08 15:12, 1F

05/08 15:19, , 2F
And the "mercy ""for"" the Myanmar" :(
05/08 15:19, 2F

05/10 02:37, , 3F
thanks^^
05/10 02:37, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #188gU18S (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容: