Re: [Talk] election

看板EngTalk作者 (有佛法,就有辦法)時間16年前 (2008/03/24 02:48), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Well, it's your own choice not to vote and it's not wrong at all. I myself am somebody who regards to participate in this voting as a must. For me, it's my obligation as a citizen, this is a party of democracy, my country needs me and the other citizen to do the vote to make our choice of the country leader. I do care about my country, thus I should vote, my voice counts. We are voting for the next leader, if everybody just doesn't want to participate in this voting, how can the next leader be chosen. No matter which political background one is from, I believe that they're trying to do their best for all. The citizen are voting for somebody whom they trust will do the better way. For the high voting rate you mentioned, i think that is a good condition showing that many people do care to make their choice for Taiwan. Of course to make Taiwan better, it doesn't just depend on them, every single effort of Taiwan citizen will make Taiwan better, but you still need a government to rule this place to make it a better place for the citizen like you, to make a better policy, to represent Taiwan in the international stage. ps. sorry if it's not clear enough, kinda redundant, I'm already sleepy. I'm responding this because I just feel interested in this topic. btw, I'm not Taiwanese ^_^ ※ 引述《sunstone (dale)》之銘言: : Hearing about news and judging from the poll of two candidates', : I was so astonished that how high the voting rate could be. : Well, to be frank, I didn't vote though almost all the people around me : talked me into participating in voting, just as the saying I watched : on South Park: "vote or die". : I just can't add up to what it would matter if I vote or not. It doesn't : mean "do NOT love Taiwan" if one chooses not to poll, whereas means : that there still leaves so many, myriads of ways to express what great : passion you have to make Taiwan better. I behave myself well in public, : teach students physics with heart and soul and bring pleasure to people : surround me while some people bicker with others, say, their close friends, : associates, even parents, on account of different political stances. : So why bother to vote at the polls, while there are so many good : things lying ahead for us to do? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.195.11.101
文章代碼(AID): #17vgOOQ3 (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #17vgOOQ3 (EngTalk)