Re: [Talk] Does any one like to sing english song?

看板EngTalk作者 (adls2)時間16年前 (2008/03/12 16:09), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
Because I Love You If I got down on my knees and I’m pleaded with you. If I crossed a million oceans just to be with you. Would you ever, let me down? If I climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight. If I said that I will love you every single night. Would you ever, let me down? Well I’m sorry, it would sound kind of sad/bad, just that. I’m worry, so worry, that you let me down. Because I love you, love you. I love you, so don’t let me down. If I swam the longest river just to call your name. If I said the way I feel for you would never change. Would you ever, fool around? Well I’m sorry, it would sound kind of bad, just that. I’m worry, so worry, that you let me down. Because I love you, love you. I love you, so don’t let me down. Well I’m sorry, it would sound kind of bad, just that. I’m worry, so worry, that you let me down. Because I love you, love you, love you, love you… http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V2CF4AFP0 ※ 引述《nba2004hate (ice)》之銘言: : does any one know any good english karaoke in taipei city? : man... holiday ktv sucks... : they dont even have linkin park man... : what the hell : sucks.... : like shit : man.... : yeah... really : really sucks.... : singing english song makes me feel pretty good man : yeah... : especially singing rap : raping man : i like rap like nigger : yeah... pretty cool bro... : and i like beatles as well : classical man... : wow.... : thats rilly cool : yea.... : i still want to know where to sing english song in taipei.... : does any one know?? thanks .... so much...so so much.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.166.14.67

03/13 01:31, , 1F
Wow!It's really an old song, but still toughing now.
03/13 01:31, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #17ru-epQ (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #17ru-epQ (EngTalk)