[Talk] tired

看板EngTalk作者 (粉紅色玻璃的陽光)時間16年前 (2008/02/24 06:40), 編輯推噓0(002)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
 it is nice out  sun breaks the thick clouds and says hi to everyone  i do not really like this city but i am in  i miss taipei even though the air is not clean  and maybe somebody says it is a sick city  however i enjoyed and had lots of fun when i was there  nothing really matters if you like it with no doubts my poor english is still poor  nothing really changes me in toronto only time does  sorry for my poor english and not putting punctuations  i just want to say something random  life is getting easier these days  i should not be feeling that bad anymore  right i should not  i walked on yonge street this afternoon  i went to reference library and then walked home  just wanted to feel the nice weather  the weather has not been lovely for a long time  the government should have given us a break  ohh break i need a long break for sure  march break is coming and i am exited for that  even though i am not going to anywhere or having a plan and stuff  no homework is the most awesome thing already  ohh i am not sure if i have homework during the break or not  but i will pray for it hahaha  i want to finish my game so badly  i want to go to karaoke so badly  i want to sleep as much as i want so badly  i want to do everything i want so badly  i want to travel to everywhere i want so badly  life does not allow us to do everything we want  aw i should use my spare more wisely i guess  haha i am coming here and posting something everyday  because it is fun hehe -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 74.12.73.199 ※ 編輯: tricky 來自: 74.12.73.199 (02/24 06:41)

02/24 15:23, , 1F
Respect youself! Use capital I!
02/24 15:23, 1F

02/24 23:17, , 2F
i don't think of that way though
02/24 23:17, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #17mA3JbR (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #17mA3JbR (EngTalk)