Re: my english homework

看板EngTalk作者 (研究所好累...)時間16年前 (2007/11/07 03:53), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
I have been to Thai twice...it's really a nice country. Your point is good but ... looks like some information copied from internet. If you go Thai to enjoy the food and the culture there yourself, I believe you can write article touch people's heart know much about Thai. By the way, Thai girl is very sweet. ※ 引述《pigmomo (綠柳丁)》之銘言: : Hello , every body : Today, I want to introduce a place that I very like it. : It is Thailand. : If you ask me why I choice this? : The most important reason is I like it’s food very much. : Maybe it is too sour or hot to someone. : But it is so delicious for me. : So I want to introduce Thailand for you. : Thailand is located southeast Taiwan. : Most people have sincere commitment to Buddhism. : So , there are many temples in Thailand. : Also have many Buddha in those temples. : The other character is elephants. : In Thailand, elephants are regarded as the Saint beast. : Nobody don’t like them here. : In last time, elephants can take as transport, help people worked . : Now , they becomes performer in showplace. : They can sit, shoot ball and draw picture. : They are so smart , aren’t they. : And if you have seen the movie, it’s call 拳霸. : In this two movies, we can understand elephants and faith are important to : people. : It is good looking movie. : I like it story and martial ar -- 喜歡..... 是很簡單的心情 簡單..... 是很自在的感覺 自在..... 是很愉悅的笑容 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.18.60.32 ※ 編輯: gaea0127 來自: 163.18.60.32 (11/07 03:54)

11/13 12:44, , 1F
the last sentence is more important haha~~
11/13 12:44, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #17CCO-Sk (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #17CCO-Sk (EngTalk)