Re: [Talk] smile

看板EngTalk作者 (涼涼的風裡好舒服)時間16年前 (2007/10/24 23:54), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
If you really love someone, you will smile whenever he/she comes into your mind. Maybe you are too tired to share your feelings with others and have a close relationship with someone. But that will be a vicious circle. If I were you, I would spend more time with people whom I love. ※ 引述《mitochondrio (Win)》之銘言: : Smile defenitly is a kind of human nature. : But somewhat I feel like I was losing this ability. : This may sound creazy that a man would lose his ability to smile, : but it did actually happen to me. : I personally feel difficult to accept the fact that I couldn't even give : just a little smiling face when somebody else give me one. : So, now others may feel this man(it's me) looks so cold and emotionless : whereas I am not. : I wonder HOW and WHY I would end up like this(being cold), only to get more : confused. : Ya, SMILE is precious, and if you still preserve this skill, practice it : everyday in case of you guys would forget how to do it someday. -- 水又兩岸 山有雙坡 夫妻應該到白頭 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.95.35
文章代碼(AID): #177sglIQ (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #177sglIQ (EngTalk)