Re: [Intr] Hi,I'm Gary.

看板EngTalk作者 (evi1ufox)時間16年前 (2007/10/18 00:19), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《yanilh ( )》之銘言: : Hi,I'm Gary. : I'm 23 years old,live in Kaohsiung. : I'm waiting for serve in the army recently. : Since I graduated from school in July,I feel boring everyday. : So,I hope I can use these time to improve my English,especially writing. : Sometimes I feel I'm OK on English reading and listening,but writing or talking : in English is a big problem to me.I just can't talk smoothly. : And I got another problem that my grammar is bad, maybe this is the reason : i can't talk or write smoothly. : Can anybody tell me how should I do ? I really hate to study grammar. : Or just read more ? First of all: You can buy some grammer books which are suitable for you. Why? because writing with correct grammer need to be taught. In Taiwan, all students shall learn lots of grammer in chinese when they were young. however, there are still lots of students of junior high schhols have poor writing ability in chinese!! Even writing with our native language needs traning. How about English!! Second, if you want to talk, at least you can talk to yourself Just try to turn all the things you see into english words such as use "desk" instead of "桌子" or you can install english windows version! turn off all the chinese in your mind and your mouth if you really want to find someone to hear what you say join ToastMaster!! you can use google to find the information of Toastmaster It is a good place to train your english speaking ability and the greatest is: It is a non-profit organization!! Never-profit. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.5.38 ※ 編輯: evi1ufox 來自: 140.112.5.38 (10/18 00:24)

10/20 20:43, , 1F
Thanks,I'll do what you said.
10/20 20:43, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #175ZOESr (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #175ZOESr (EngTalk)