Re: [Ask ] how do you think about language exch …

看板EngTalk作者 (snake)時間16年前 (2007/09/24 21:37), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《waree (白熊)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《lucy0415 (breeze)》之銘言: : : um..i heard form my friend that there is way that i can : : communicate with foreigners : : that is language exchange : : is there anyone who has the experience before? : : actually, i have no idea about that, so i want to know something further more : : and now there is a person connecting me now, so i want to know some advice : : is it a good way to practice languagae? : : btw, the person can speak english and spanish : : and i want to exchage english, french and spanish : : is there a good advice that can teach me how to protect myself? : : thank you for your suggestions : I have no experience about language exchange, but I believe that is : a good idea to improve your target language. I am also seeking a : language exchange partner from Internet. Roughly speaking, you have : to discuss with your partner how to run your language exchange plan : in first step. To be a penpal, talk in telephone, MSN, skype or creat : a personal meeting, etc? It all relies on what you'd like to improve : in language. : Anyway, ask yourself what you want to get in this language exchange. : And, I believe people all agree that penpal is the safest way in : first step. : Good luck If you wanna find an language exchange partner, u gota figure out what you want and how you proceed the LE process I have one LE partner from NZ I teach her Chinese and she talks to me in English The way you teach ...might depend on how well your partner can speak the language he(she) wanna learn.. in my case, my partner cannot read simple Chinese so I get some material for beginners for her and what I want is to understand and get used to their speaking speed so I just aksed her to talk to me in English, and I bring a friend with me More people always got more chatting topics...haha there are many ways to protect yourself...bring more friends.. or meet in a place with many people (I always meet them in a coffee shop) this is my perosnal experience...Good luck -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 221.120.12.107

09/24 21:51, , 1F
I can't agree more!
09/24 21:51, 1F

09/24 23:25, , 2F
push
09/24 23:25, 2F

09/25 11:21, , 3F
I want to try after reading your experience!
09/25 11:21, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #16zxs5cW (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #16zxs5cW (EngTalk)