Re: [Talk] It's difficult for me...

看板EngTalk作者 (Zoom in & out!)時間17年前 (2007/09/02 19:06), 編輯推噓0(002)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
Have you ever thought why you are nervous to speak English? Everyone knows if you want to know something well, you have not to be scared of making mistakes. If you are speaking to a foreiger, don't worry that they can't understand your English. They will be patient to understand what you wanna talk. It supposes that if you don't mind making mistakes, it might help you improve your skills of conversation. ※ 引述《myfort (我的堡壘)》之銘言: : ...to talk in English!!! >"< : As many, I think that listening and reading are easier than : writing and speaking. : I know the best way to improve my oral skill is practice. : The problem is that I can't pursuade myself to across mental obstacles : to talking in English. : Every time I try to express own ideas in English, I will stammer. : How embarrassing the situation!! >"< : In retrospect, when I was a freshman in college, : my teacher tried to correct my habit in speaking English-- : I'm used to utter "umm..." before i produce a sentence. : I know that's a bad hobit, but he asked me answer his questions without : any delay that makes me enormously anxious. : Utill now, the old habil exists still and I'm afraid to speak English : more seriously. ~"~ : I tried, but felt frustrated. : How could I lower my nervus in speaking English? : I really want to "talk" fluently.... : Thanks for your reading. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.133.114.243

09/02 21:52, , 1F
thank you, i'll try to learn from errors :)
09/02 21:52, 1F

09/02 22:16, , 2F
oh~I have too much "hand slip" in my writing >"<
09/02 22:16, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #16sfanbU (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #16sfanbU (EngTalk)