Re: [Ask ] would you help?

看板EngTalk作者 (Zoom in & out!)時間17年前 (2007/09/02 19:00), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串5/7 (看更多)
I wanna share an experience with you about this issue. I had a trip to Germany. At that time, my friend and I was looking for our B&B with a map. Two persons was walking around the city and tried to figure out the right direction. One old German was coming to us and said "may I help you?" voluntarily. Even though he couldn't speak English quite well, he was still willing to help us. It is very impressive to my friend and I. He started speaking English for 1-2 minutes, but...continued speaking German to the end. What I want to say is that language won't be concerned if you wanna help someone. Body language would be very useful for sure. Besides, your help would warm people's heart. ※ 引述《lucy0415 (breeze)》之銘言: : wow : I think I learn a lot form you guys' answer! : It is really fun to help them : I remember some things that I traveled to the US : I did feel great when I had problems and asked them for help : they were willing to help me! : so I think that if I have chance I will do the same thing! : and you guys' suggestions are helpful to me!! : Thank you! : ※ 引述《fhcrc (fhcrc)》之銘言: : : If people need help, they will ask. : : When they do ask, please at least try to help. : : It doesn't matter what their races/age/sex/sexual orientation are. : : Not everyone with blone hair and blue eyes speaks English. : : Body language and drawing will always work. : : Some European will feel offended if you assume they speak English. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.133.114.243

09/02 21:49, , 1F
indeed~i agree with u
09/02 21:49, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #16sfU_RV (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #16sfU_RV (EngTalk)