Re: [Talk] what's your favorite songs?

看板EngTalk作者 (Be bold)時間17年前 (2007/08/29 17:18), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/5 (看更多)
※ 引述《lucy0415 (breeze)》之銘言: : wow : are all the people use msn to chat? Well, at least I do. : XD : alright, i still want to post some articles to earn some money^^" : okay, that's not the point^^ : um..just want to know that you guys listen what kind of music^^ I like to listen to foreign pop music because I like it when I don't understand the meaning of the lyrics. Among all, latino music is my favorite, since it deliver passion through not just the lyrics but the melody and the beat(tempo). I listen to Mandarin pop sometimes, in order to catch up with trend. It's not a good reason but I just tell what I thought. When it comes to American pop, my favorite is Norah Jones. Her voice is so enchanting to me. : then i tell you about the music i like : without doubt, pop music, so you can find me on some other famous singers' : board : but i don't like rap now. 'cause i think it disturbs me while i'm relaxing XD I don't really like rap, either. But some of my friend claim that French rap is amazing, and suggest that I give it a try. : so is there anyone want to share their experience? : hoping that this article would not break the rules of this board! : i really want to practice more! so hoping you all don't mind it^^ : and if i have some mistakes, you can correct them^^ : i will be very happy to learn that^^ : thx^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.5.136
文章代碼(AID): #16rJdC7e (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #16rJdC7e (EngTalk)