Re: [Intr] Hi~ I am Hei Chon Francisco

看板EngTalk作者 (Zoom in & out!)時間17年前 (2007/08/22 01:15), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
What's up, XiJun, I've even never watched the Survivor and ANTM (American Next Top Models?) before. It seems that they are interesting. Maybe next time, I would have a look of these channels. However, even though I didn't watch those shows on TV, I also have my favorite TV series. Today I wanna recommend them to watch them. One is "LOST". Many strange things are happened in an island. An airplane crashed on this island and the surviors encountered these happenings over there. It's a very good TV series. Season 3 should be up to date. Another one is "Prison Break". Obviously, a talented person wanna rescue his older brother who set up by vice president from the prison. Season 1 depicted how the person rescued his older brother from the prison. You would admire how talented he is. He is really a genius. Season 2 showed that how they escape from the pursuit of polices. It would find that it seems that all things have been arranged by this person,Scotfield. If you wanna pratice English for fun, watching these two TV series would let you intented to understand what all they said. Anyway, wanna watch? Go get it! ※ 引述《XiJun (跑跑卡細菌)》之銘言: : Hi guys! My name is Hei Chon Francisco. : (Yes, that's my real name together with my Chinese name on my ID card) : I am from Macau but now studying in Taipei. : You can call me Francisco, HeiChon or XiJun whatever you want. : Anybody here love reality shows? I love Survivor and ANTM. : However, I find it difficault to understand 100% without the subtitles.....T_T : If you are interested in those shows you can disscuss with me. : hmm, I think it's enough and bye~~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.133.114.243

08/22 16:18, , 1F
Thank you!
08/22 16:18, 1F

08/23 10:04, , 2F
I like Lost. Have they had forth season yet?
08/23 10:04, 2F

08/23 16:05, , 3F
I recommend Prison Break series!IYou can't miss it!:)
08/23 16:05, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #16onsw6x (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #16onsw6x (EngTalk)