[Mind] nightmare

看板EngTalk作者 (往前飛)時間17年前 (2007/02/13 18:55), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/4 (看更多)
Last night I had a nightmare. It was so real. I dreamt about the annihilation of human being. At one time I thought I was going to be killed. The flood rushed to me and my feet were drenched in water. By the way, the sea spilled me all over and I felt the tremble of my veins. In the dream, there were strange creatures… transformed from homo sapiens, perhaps, I think. There were blood and scattering remains of human skeletons everywhere. It was like a war. I recalled a movie called "War of the Worlds" directed by Steven Spielberg though I never saw the movie. Whatever, the dream was so much alike wars between human beings and unknown creatures. I think this has something to do with my recent health situation. I don't feel quite well lately and sometimes suffer from insomnia in the midnight. Worries, fears, anxieties, stress and all kinds of thing haunted me. I kind of sick of my current life and want to break through. Forget it. I only have five months left for my last college life. After that, I gotta walk into the society like a debutante. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.187.91
文章代碼(AID): #15qPaYj0 (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #15qPaYj0 (EngTalk)