Re: [Ask ]Is it useful to improve speaking abil …

看板EngTalk作者 (我的路 ? SUKI)時間17年前 (2006/10/15 00:53), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
I know your situation as well. It is true that, spoken english is an quite important part in our reality life. For my experience, speaking english is a core part during the job interview. Especially for the big company, once you get into the room, you have to start to think/speak in english, such as, the employee would as you to make a brief introduction. working purpose...etc so we must practice our speaking very well! As i ve mentioned in the old essay, the most important point to speak english is, confidence. Remember one thing, No one will care about your speaking skill, but they will appreciate your BRAVE! Once you have the confidence, be brave! dun be shy, what you wanna say, juz speak out. but of cos, you still have to practices, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! You will get room of improvement, if you don't try to speak out. if you really wanna know more about this task, give me a mail~~ ^^ ※ 引述《babiesugar (我討厭冷冷的冬天)》之銘言: : Hi everyone! : I just graduated from university, and my major was English literature. Many : people think one's English ability must be good if he studied in English; : however, the truth is not that simple. Maybe my reading ability reaches the : intermidiate degree, my speaking ability is really far behind it. : Like many other students, I'm afraid of speaking English with whoever he's : Taiwanese or foreigner. We had too less opportunities to practice speaking : although we accepted many courses about reading during school time. : After graduation, I find the most important competence to find a job is speaking : ability instead of reading. It's already difficult to get a job since : I don't have any professional skills. If my English isn't better than others : who are professional, my competitive advantage will be weaker. : So I wanna ask if it's useful to improve speaking ability to go to cram school? advise any : cram school? or any other ways I can do to improve it? Thanks a lot! -- I just wanna do something I Like..... where's my road? where's my dream...... 我 如果有夢 有沒有錯 錯過才會加明白 明白堅持是什麼...... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.73.23.78
文章代碼(AID): #15CHO42E (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #15CHO42E (EngTalk)