Re: Is any Brit-pop music lover here?

看板EngTalk作者 ( 劃上一圈的藍紫)時間18年前 (2006/09/16 23:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/9 (看更多)
If it's Brit-"pop" music you are referring to, then I can say I'm one of the fans. I love particularly Robbie Williams' and coldplay's songs because I could always find there is what I called "the watery elegance" between the notes. So what do you think of Brit-pop music and why do you like it? Julia ※ 引述《lirqa (I Parade Myself)》之銘言: : Excuse me; I think I'm not the kind of person who likes to start a talking : with an introduction or something like that. Be honest, I don't care for that : way at all because it would be out of topics very soon if two persons have : nothing in common. I personally think it's more interesting to know each other : by talking something particular. That's why I want to ask "is any Brit-pop : music lover here?" As a matter of fact, I have a soft spot of the alternative. : Anyway, hopefully I could find some ones who are interested in the same genres : of music as me. Please send me a balloon or drop me a line if you can... : Many thanks! : AL -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.23.225.205
文章代碼(AID): #1531Clve (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1531Clve (EngTalk)