Re: [Ask ] how do you think about using English …

看板EngTalk作者 (波士頓的秋天(美))時間18年前 (2006/09/13 04:14), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串3/5 (看更多)
Hey there, First of all, I have to admit that I am not a teacher just like you. So, I couldn't say what is best nor what is worst. However, I don't really agree the idea to teach grammar in Chinese. Yes, it will be hard for both teacher and student at the beginning. Take me as an example, when I first learned English in States. I can barely understand what teacher was teaching.. and it took me some serious time. Once I get the idea of what teacher tried to teach.. I was learning like fly. Of course, one story doesn't go the other. But this is what happened to me... Again, it is to each of his own! Oh!! BTW, for those foreigners who don't know how to teach grammar. They are not good teachers!! All my teachers were good at it.. I think we definitely need a system (certificate) to ensure the quality of foreign teacher. And this might be why I think Ko-Jen is still the top one in my mind. Anywayz, I am just here to express my 2 cents opinion. : Hello~~ : I'm not a teacher. : However, in my opinion, you can discuss this problem with your : boss first, lenting him know what the difficulty is. : To tell the truth, it's absolutely not easy to explain grammar in English. : Even for the foreigner, it is not easy, either. : It's because that the foreigner don't need grammar. : You can surely keep trying explanation in English, but when the students are : confused, you can re-explain in Chinese. Thereafter, I think they may : understand better than before. : Remember this: Never teach in Chinese without telling your boss, or you might : lose your job. : I hope my opinion may be helpful. : Cheer up!!:) -- I don't hate Wang... It is the Yankees!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.25.13

09/13 13:43, , 1F
I like Wang and Yankees.lol
09/13 13:43, 1F

09/13 18:01, , 2F
wat's 2 cents options? lol.....
09/13 18:01, 2F

09/15 12:25, , 3F
options?
09/15 12:25, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #151nKeQ0 (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #151nKeQ0 (EngTalk)