please help me to edit

看板EngTalk作者 (夏天曬成小黑人)時間18年前 (2006/04/27 02:58), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
Please attach a one-page letter explaining why you want to study at UWRF. (what should I write n title ?) The most important reason why I want to study at UWRF is to improve my English ability. Since English is a common language in the world, it plays a very important role in International Trade, I believe that living one year in an English-speaking country will helps me to make improvement to my self speedy. Another reason to study at UWRF is the different field of knowledge, even though Business Administration has corresponding parts with International Trade, there is still something I have not got in my major, and I believe the knowledge of management is defiantly helpful in my future. The location of the campus is perfect, it has the great small town atmosphere, and suitable environment for studying. Moreover, the campus is close enough to the Twin Cities, provides entertainments places to go. the states is multicultural, I am sure there are students from all over the world in the states, and I would like to make friends with people who shares different cultures with me, grow and learn with people from different places, to increase my international view of vision. A former exchange student told me the students are never shy to ask any questions in class, it’s quit different from classes in Taiwan, I can train up my independent thinking and learn to think outside of the box. I have heard that people are very friendly and easy to talk to in UWRF, I can learn in more ways than I could image. Therefore, I am looking forward to UWRF, and I am ready to challenge myself. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.205.128
文章代碼(AID): #14JyAyfq (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #14JyAyfq (EngTalk)