Re: [Intr] hello every one ~

看板EngTalk作者 (FINE!!!)時間18年前 (2006/03/29 21:51), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串6/7 (看更多)
※ 引述《demonderrick (Derrick)》之銘言: : Amanda, : I am a very open-minded person who loves sports... : baseball is more of my life.. If you are a baseball fan too... : you could join us as fan of Brother Elephant, if you don't want.. : at least don't be in Sinon... ;) (just bitching) : anywayz, singing is a good thing, however, I ain't good at it.. : Though, I love photography.... : for the music, : there are a few that I really like... : Jazz, (doesn't include bosa nova) : Broadway show : 50-80 English songs : how about you?? HAHA~I love your talk! I like baseball,too. But I'm not Bro Elephant, I am a fan of LA NEW! Because I like and admire President Liu's work-style and in this year, CCF(Chin-Feng Chen) were join it. Stop here, nice to meet you Derrick : ※ 引述《pearlstar (朱古力)》之銘言: : : Thanks for your replying~ : : it's really kind of you to give me such a sweet concern : : that let me get impressed on this board.... : : By the way, I am a sophomore student from National Taipei University Of Education. : : I am good at singing,I think it 's all because of the practices in my childhood. : : so, what 's your habbits or interests? : : maybe we can share some feelings with each other... : : see you ~ : : BY Amanda -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.123.108.182
文章代碼(AID): #14Af3DIB (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14Af3DIB (EngTalk)