[Talk] Rain

看板EngTalk作者 (我真的太嫩了..)時間18年前 (2006/03/27 20:50), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
Hello, I am quite a lurker here. But since I am desperate to get some money here and polish my rusty English writing, I decide to give it a shot by having my poorly constructed sentences presented here. The weather has been unusually unstable recently. Last time I visited Taipei it was drizzling at the night as my friend and I headed back to her flat. That feeling of raindrops pelting my face was reminiscent of my good old days when I was young and lived in high mountains where rains were abundant. Before that very day in Taipei, it was scoarching hot in Kaoksiung. Being a rain-lover myself, I missed the sound and the smell during the rainy days after I moved here. What I can do now is miserably immerse myself in the "sound effects" of rains I downloaded via Internet. That sounds creepy, isn't it? But down here it rarely chances to rain while going out, even the weather forcasting says it might rain tomorrow. Every time rain won't pour in this arid land, leaving a signature "summer sunshine and beach life" kaohsiung city. That is just hardly what I want. I've heard people complaining the weather in Taipei. What do you guys think? Do you like rainy days or not? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.213.250

03/29 14:03, , 1F
I hate rain, just hate it, I want sunshine..
03/29 14:03, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #149z-ScS (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #149z-ScS (EngTalk)