Re: [Talk] Curiosity about "Word War"

看板EngTalk作者 (Jyneda)時間18年前 (2006/02/21 21:04), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《sweaters (我的箱子呢)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《Jyneda (Jyneda)》之銘言: : : Just for curiosity, Does any "Word War" has ever happened in EngTalk? : : Few prople keep differnet points abot something and argue to each other. : : That's really remarkable. : : All of them must be good in English to discuss their arguments. : : I ask this question just for curiosity, : : if this article has any inappropriate, : : I will delete it immediately. And I apologize for this. : if it really happens, i think i'll be lazy to argue with it. : Typing in English is some difficult for me. : I must be patient,then i can slowly show what i wanna talk : to everyone. : most people in PTT prefer to hate in Hate. : cause it's much easier to argue in Chinese. : that's my point. No..No... arguing something in English is too boring to read. The most interesting things is the English arguing show. All of them use English to expound their points, and the one has clear point describing, the one is better. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.165.126.82
文章代碼(AID): #13-m_Uq9 (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #13-m_Uq9 (EngTalk)