Re: [Talk] Hi y'all

看板EngTalk作者 (Jyneda)時間18年前 (2006/02/20 02:39), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串10/12 (看更多)
※ 引述《foutre (foutre)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《carboyUSA (carboy)》之銘言: : : yup yup taiwan drivers have really bad road manner...especially the taxis : : geeeee they just stop whenever they want and sometimes even block half the : : road just to pick someone up >.< : : right now, i use to ride pretty crazy on my scooter, but a few months ago : : i saw a motorcycle rider laying on the road after accident, so i got scared : : so now i just try to ride speed limit, and ride closer to the side of road XD : Yeah, I agree with you on drivers' manners in Taiwan. But if you have ever been ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : to China, you'd think it's much safer in Taiwan. At least there are no cars ^^^^^^^^^ I can't agree you anymore! This's correct! The first I go to China, I can't believe my eyes when I seen the traffic and pedestrian in the road. : driving in the wrong way nor scooters or cyclists riding in the wrong way : on major roads. People have been improving and I believe it will be better : and better years from now. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.165.128.13
文章代碼(AID): #13-BjQ_j (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13-BjQ_j (EngTalk)