Re: [Talk] Anyone here also love gachapons?

看板EngTalk作者 (keroro)時間18年前 (2006/01/13 16:51), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《shgenius (Genius-Shing)》之銘言: : It's been a long time since my last discussion here, since not much : people recently, let's have a new topic that haven't been discuss before... : Gachapon, also have the names---gashapon, gaschapon, kachaballs, and : capsule toys, its translated from Japanese and originated from America. : I myself love gachapons, to insert coins into the machine and small toys : or models would roll down. My personal collection includes cartoons like NARUTO : , the DRAGON BALLS, KERORO, and other sorts of small models, decorations... : How about you? Have you ever try these charming things or also got hooked : on it like me? XD What kinds of eggs do you guys usually buy? If you have the : same interests in this or want to know more about it, please post paragraphs : here or send a mail to my mailbox---of course, better in English (at least, : first in English) : Hope you all get all-pass in your finally examinations and the semester. Oh~yes~ I think we have the same hobby about the toys "Gachapon". It is very exciting while rotating the button, you never know which one will roll out from the machine. Actually, I think it can be call "the machine brought a hope", and it does. However, sometimes it also give me disappointment when the Gachapon was not that I want. It's ok~ after all, I just want to get some excitement from it, and most time I just want to get the feeling for rotating it. Oh! by the way, my favorite is Keroro...haha, it appears as my ID. It is so cute and funny that I like so much! If you have seen the cartoon, you will understand it. For relaxing yourself, trust me that it's a good way. Nevertheless, I also would like to suggest that one has better not spend too much money on it, because it's but a hobby not a burden. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.81.67

01/25 22:11, , 1F
I prefer Tamama ^^
01/25 22:11, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #13nseI-6 (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #13nseI-6 (EngTalk)