Re: [Talk] This is a not a fair society...

看板EngTalk作者 (keroro)時間18年前 (2006/01/12 21:52), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串5/6 (看更多)
※ 引述《snowspring (snow)》之銘言: : Sometimes I really thought that this is not a fair society, well yes..it is : without question. : Somehow, the person you think that he/she is doing nothing or any contribution : for something...but you know what...this kind of person can have more attention : from boss...which really confused me a lot..WHY WHY WHY...?? : Is there any justice in this world?! : Boy, I really can't bear it any more.... : The more you close to the truth, the more you will realize that there is not : much things you can do or change in this society..sigh...so frustrated..>"< : All we have to do is accept it, isn't it ?! : However, these is still a samll space in my heart to tell me to have a dream. : You got a dream, then you will have hope. Just wish this small space will : disapper when the time goes by... : Wish everyone's dream come true. : Peace:) Just like what some boardmates said, there must be lots of frustrations in one's whole life. Sometimes, I think why some people didn't work and can easy go life they want just because of their background! How unfair it is! Kind of these people never know how hard some people live...However, I totally agree one of the boardmates said "working hard does not promise us brighter future; however, without working hard you can reach nowhere." I really like this sentence so much, and it make me remember one sentence that my teacher said "Accept pain and disappiontment as part of your life, and make the best of the bad situation." In my opinion, the life seems be a mixture made mainly happiness and sorrow, and always happens suddenly. By the way, I don't think the people that just have good looking without diligence and intelligece will be always bright, no mention to be successful. Actually, God is not fair ever, but we still have to live and keep walking for ourselves. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.81.67
文章代碼(AID): #13nbyE4D (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13nbyE4D (EngTalk)