Re: [Ask ] How to distinguish "watch" and "see"

看板EngTalk作者 (keroro)時間18年前 (2006/01/11 09:30), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串4/5 (看更多)
※ 引述《shgenius (Genius-Shing)》之銘言: : Excuse me, I'm really not going to be rude or something, but what you said : is really a little different from what I think... : If you're really familiar with here, you'll know that these similar : questions are usually appear in here. Not talking about the rules of this board : first, the question is not exactly a grammatic question, it's just a question : about usage, for foreigner don't have grammar things like us. Second, it's the : 版主's duty to delete or caution paragraphs like these. It seems a little : strange for an unknown person to blame other boarders here. Finally, paragraphs : here are really not much, if refusing even these kinds of paragraghs here, : people would scared of asking questions here and this board would become : another no-men's-land XD : I am not dare (and not going to) argue with a boarder here, but I think : when something unresonable or unpleasant happens, we should stand out for : people's right here. If anything in this paragragh make anyone angry, I : apologize here. ^^ Yes~I think your original intention is right and I totally support your ideal, especailly the last words you said: when something unresonable or unpleasant happens, we should stand out for people right here. Although I didn't agree what you said at all, these words convinced me. And I also can understand the difference between grammar and common usage that you mentioned, thanks for your reminder. However, I didn't mean to blame anyone and the word "blame" seem to be a little heavy to me. Meanwhile, I also want to make an apology to boardmaster for my interference and appreciate for your mediate. There are still a lot of things I need to learn, and I think it is a good chance when posting the articles on the board "English talk". Anyway, thanks everyone :) and sorry to Hell18 that I might scare you. Next time, I will post the answer you want to know as possible as I know. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.81.67

01/11 11:03, , 1F
Never mind....
01/11 11:03, 1F

01/11 12:18, , 2F
Hey, no worries, thanks for your contributions ^^
01/11 12:18, 2F

01/12 02:48, , 3F
I also respect what you say but don't agree at all XD
01/12 02:48, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #13n5_4Vm (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13n5_4Vm (EngTalk)