Re: [Talk] Money is important.....

看板EngTalk作者 (酒鬼阿南)時間18年前 (2005/11/23 18:57), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/5 (看更多)
※ 引述《clouddeep (Be who you want to be)》之銘言: : Even if I use such a title, my issue is different. : I posted a article in a board "study" about hard worked, but there are : some viewpoints make me disappointed. They give a strange conclusion : that is money deciding ability. I am confused. : Maybe money is importnt to improve kids, but I cannot accept such : viewpoint. I don't think money deciding the achievement or it is the : major factor. I can give many excuses to break their viewpoint. There : ia a obvious excuse about the finance of Taiwan. : If the thought of young people is such strange, they use they have no : money to be a excuse to make them accept that they lose deservedly. : No love! Because of no money! : Bad achievement! Because of no money! : It makes me suck! It is the worst excuse I have heared! : Maybe such condition imply we are in the worst era. Young people use : their parents' resource as a matter of course but they can and only can : blame their loss because of NO MONEY! : It's totally BULL SHIT!!!! : ---- : Forgive my words..... : I am just very disappointed..... I do have a great agreement on your viewpoint , but I only believe one thing that my father had said to me, "Money isn't everything , but without money you can't do anything" Just think about that, everyday when you wake up and open your eyes , moeny is the most important thing you need , buying breakfast , buying ticket for bus , buying food for lunch , buying cookies for teatime , buying meal for dinner..... In such a convenient life, you can have nothing but money. what I want to notice is money is the basic tool for living, you can only treat money as a kind of tool for life. That's my opinion ^_^ -- 逼逼但!!不畫CAD,花時間PO逼 ◆ (notebook) \ \ 怒 ●/ ˍˍˍˍ ☆█/ /█\ 八 / / 沒人性的建築師 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.114.171.210

11/23 19:50, , 1F
agree, "a tool"
11/23 19:50, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #13X4iEpa (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #13X4iEpa (EngTalk)