Re: Tommy

看板EngTalk作者 (TINBING)時間18年前 (2005/09/22 22:42), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
ha~ That's not compliment. I really wish I can do that like you. The pictures that I take are usually blurred because of swing. I will stay in Paris for seven days, only Paris. I have a complete schedule but there are many expericent people saying that my schedule is too tight to enjoy my vacation. I could cut some tours that are not important. I know many friends envy my job very much. Although it is a good job, I didn't like it. I had to go to China every two monthes. Usually I had to go to exhibition with my boss and colleagues. The schedule was alwals busy. When reaching the destintaion, we had to check with our local agent and inspect the decoration of booth and then put all our product in the showcase. During the showtime, we always stood all day, and at night we usually had dinner with representative and customers. I think all of these are not important. The most important is that I had to go abroad about every two monthes so as to have less time to get along with my friends and family. It also disrupted my Englihs study in Taiwan because I was usually busy in preparing all things before going abroad and in taking over what I miss during the period and so on. I think I mention too much about my job. That is not point, just a complaint. Please don't take too serious. ^_^y ※ 引述《amepluie (凱琍)》之銘言: : la~ thanks for the compliment, but I would give all the credits to my : lovely digicam. All I do is press the button and it does the job for me. ^^ : Well~ think positively, at least u've got the chance to go overseas right? : I wish I have a job like that. : WOW PARIS~ SOOOO jealous! How long do u plan to stay in there? : Definately have to take some good pictures ^^ well.. any pictures. : I wanna go too..... : What's X-game???? OMG~ I've not heard of it!~ OMGOMG~ am I so outdated... : -___- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.87.119
文章代碼(AID): #13CiBD6E (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
完整討論串 (本文為第 3 之 4 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #13CiBD6E (EngTalk)