Re: [Intr] Let's get it started

看板EngTalk作者 (TINBING)時間18年前 (2005/09/21 13:31), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
Hi Kerry, I am Tommy and nice to meet you in Ptt. I am ver willing to talk something with you in this board but I have no issue to talk with you. Maybe it could be better to talk withou any topic. I think it will be a good chance for me to talk with one who lives abroad. I have no idea about how to start the conversation. If you can, do you mind talking about your favorite song? Sorry, there is no point in this post. ※ 引述《amepluie (凱琍)》之銘言: : Hihi to everyone. : This is Kerry from Sydney, Australia. : I have just started using BBS about (umm) couple days ago. : Finding it quite interesting. : Anyways, I thought it's really cute to have a board like this, : where everyone can chat & (hopefully) improve their English. : But just a question though: it seems most ppl just do their intro : and never continue their conversation? : I mean, you wouldn't learn anything just from introducing yourself right? : No offence, but... just some comments. : So let's get it started? (oh btw, it's one of my favourite song) ^^ : It seems I should talk a little more about myself. : But can't be bothered... see if I can generate some conversation from this : posting first. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.83.128
文章代碼(AID): #13CF0ZEC (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #13CF0ZEC (EngTalk)