Re: [Idea] making friends on the internet

看板EngTalk作者 (Almost Over You)時間19年前 (2005/06/21 23:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《broccolis (new)》之銘言: : Yesterday, I really wants somebody to speak English with me. : therefore, i allowed someone free to call me. : at that time, i got a lot of calls from different country. : one is from taiwan, the other is from Brazil, another is from Australia. : the first call is from Taiwan. He was a guy,who speaks beautiful english,and : told me that he first time use skype to talk with someone. I don't think it's : true, because he can type and speak english at the same time. I don't want to : talk with him again. Why don't you talk with him again? Your purpose is to speck English with someone, right? Maybe another way to prevent this kind of problem is, You disable the function that everyone can call you, if you want to talk, you just search people, try to talk with them. : but, in the evening i found someon, who lives in China, is a graduate school : student. she is nice and also active to learn more english. i hope that i : can make more friends on the internet. it does expand your world. -- Hello ~~ ! Welcome to My Blog ---> http://www.blogger.com/profile/5635506 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.56.146
文章代碼(AID): #12k3P8IR (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #12k3P8IR (EngTalk)