Re: [Intr] Hello~

看板EngTalk作者 (以羅)時間19年前 (2004/12/15 12:46), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/21 (看更多)
※ 引述《jsca30001 (Jessica)》之銘言: : Name: Jessica : Nickname: machine : Birthday: 02/04/88 : Hobby: music.volleyball.soccer : Hello~everybody. This is my first artical in this board. : Actually I've known this board long time ago, : but I'm too lazy to read so many articals in English so I seldom come here. : But I think I really need to improve my English, : especially chatting with people. : Beacuse I came to American four mounths ago. : I do improve a lot in reading and writing, : but I'm too shy and there's many Asain in our school, : so my speaking still very bad. : When I saw my friends who are very extroverted and came at the same time : or one, two years early than me chatting with their ABC or foreign friends : I always feel very envy and sad. : Sometimes I hate myself to be so introvertd. : What can I do? In fact, I have the same question too. I'm so afraid of speaking English with someone who can speak Chinese. I would say that doing this makes me feel a little ridiculous, but actually I'm just afraid that they'll find out my grammar mistake. However, if the one I speak to is a foreigner who don't speak Chinese, I won't be so embarrassed when speaking up. You've said there's many Asain in your school, is that why you think you didn't improve much in speaking in the four mounths? If you are just like me, maybe you can try to find a foreigner to practice your speaking? To me, it's such a pity for you to let the four mounths go away...XD or you can find a friend who also wants to practice English, then you two can make it a rule to speak English when you meet? My high school teacher said this is a good way to improve our speaking ability, but I just dare not try it....T_T - By the way, I've found that there are several people want to chat in English on MSN or some thing like this. I'm just wondering, will the board maintainer feel bothered to collect those into the "z" area? (<--sorry about this, but I don't know how to express this in English...||||b) If it bothers you, sorry for that and just forget it...^^" - At last, sorry for any grammar mistake, I gave almost all the grammar rules back to my teacher after I graduated from high school...XDDD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.180.88

218.34.48.254 12/15, , 1F
I'll talk to Jimmy and we'll see what
218.34.48.254 12/15, 1F

218.34.48.254 12/15, , 2F
we can do. Thanks for your suggestion^^
218.34.48.254 12/15, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #11ly6Y2Y (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #11ly6Y2Y (EngTalk)