Re: [Ask ] mandarin or english

看板EngTalk作者 (簡單,就好)時間20年前 (2004/07/29 19:54), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《antidiciplin (哇賽)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《bangbamg (夏天大爺您快走吧~~~~~~!)》之銘言: : : ya....it's inevitable : : people have to face this problem when they speak second language : : but i believe practice makes perfect...(gosh...cliche XD) : : with more conversation experiences, u can lessen the illogics caused : : by "chinglish" : Sometimes it is inevitable, but not always. : I suggest you to use a English-English dictionary, and : when you meet a new word, let the dictionary explain to you in English : That's more direct! : Some vocabularies, I don't know how to tranlate them into Chinese, : but I know how to use them when I speak English, : and I think that's enough : (I mean, forget there is such a thing as CHINESE : when you're speaking ENGLISH. : Try to know new English words by English also) i have the same feeling as yours sometimes, i know what the meaning of English but i can't translate it into Chinese though, my friend told me that because i am not really understand what it means is that really? i feel a messy... >.< -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.85.140.131
文章代碼(AID): #112EMDng (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #112EMDng (EngTalk)