Re: [請益] 閱讀文法問題

看板Eng-Class作者 (jarvis)時間10年前 (2013/08/20 20:09), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《tucson (tucson)》之銘言: : As far as computer glasses: we prescribe reading and distance glasses and : you have there as well, but we also fit patients for computer glasses which : take into consideration the amount of space you sit from the computer. : For example, I don’t actually have a glasses prescription per se, but use : magnification reading glasses from the drug store that are +2.00 and the : glasses I have for the computer are +1.50 due to the distance I sit from : the computer screen. They may call it something else where you are, but this : might be helpful for to have your doctor figure out a prescription that might : help you while on the computer. : 問題1. 文中的computer glasses which take into consideration the amount of : space you sit from the computer. : 關係詞子句 中的 take into consideration 之後加上名詞 the amount of.... : 請問the amount是做consideration的受詞嗎? : 如果是的話,那這種結構當是常見的嗎? : 一般說來原形動詞或Ving/Vpp或介詞後才接受詞。consideration雖然是及物的原形動詞 : cosnider的名詞,但它畢竟是名詞為何它的後面還可以後接另一名詞the amount嗎 ? 不算不常見。看什麼文體。 take N into consideration是動詞片語; 也可以take into consideration N 基本上當N比較冗長,使用後者。 不會說the amount是consideration的受詞。 pp. 後可以接受詞? 例如什麼? 不太清楚耶。 : 這一段的文法結構不太清楚,有請高手解釋。 : 問題2. 後段文中的but this might be helpful for to have your doctor figure out : a prescription that might help you while on the computer. : 請問為什麼helpful 與to have your doctor...中間會多一個for?? : 這個for為什麼會加在這邊? 不加會有影響嗎? : 謝謝 for you to have* 不然就刪掉for吧 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 180.218.232.169
文章代碼(AID): #1I4rnVXW (Eng-Class)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1I4rnVXW (Eng-Class)