Re: [問題] lunch special , will 與 do

看板Eng-Class作者 (小寶~)時間14年前 (2010/05/24 18:54), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《daretosay (Literature)》之銘言: : What do you plan to do this weekend? ... (1) : What will you plan to do this weekend? ... (2) : 這兩句 看起來都是對的 : 在國一下的課程有用到What do you plan to do 的用法 : 但是要是回答時用 what will you plan to do 不知道可以通用嗎 : 因為兩者在此題都是指未來的時間 因此我個人認為是可以通用..不知道我這樣解釋對嗎 : :) Question (1) enquires the planning of the answering person for this weekend at the current moment. For example, I had a plan to attend the temple this weekend, I could answer you because I had an existing plan for the weekend, which is in the future. Question (2) enquires the planning of the answering person, but in a future tense, which indicates a plan which has not been fixed yet and as such, the answers expected is less rigorous than that would be expected from question (1). Some linguists may say that this question is un-answerable as we do not know what we would plan in the future. I stand that question (2) is not as appropriate as (1). : ------------------------ : WHat's today's lunch special? : 為什麼在此處 special 位置在lunch的後面呢?~ : 讓我百思不解~ : :)不知道他中間是否省略了什麼字? Usually we would omit the word lunch, and just say "What's today's special?" to ask for meal of the day. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.103.215.86

05/25 03:20, , 1F
tY
05/25 03:20, 1F

05/25 12:53, , 2F
i agree :D 2 thumbs up!! thanks for typing inENG
05/25 12:53, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1B-bhZOa (Eng-Class)
文章代碼(AID): #1B-bhZOa (Eng-Class)