Re: [求譯] 一段英文翻的不確定

看板Eng-Class作者 (BAPExKAWS)時間14年前 (2010/05/16 12:22), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《notbadgirl (想要的太多 得到的太少)》之銘言: : 求英譯:你有收到我剛傳的傳真嗎?請你去傳真機看一下﹐ : 這事很緊急,麻煩快幫我處理。我之前在網路上申請,然後會有id, : 在我按"subitted"後付了錢,但事網路上可以編輯,所以我有更新一些資料, : 我想請問一下,你們那邊是以一sumbitted出的資料為準, : 還是說如果還可以編輯的話就還可以更新資料,而你們資料以最新的資料 : 不管付了錢沒有,只要網站還可以編輯都來的及更改資料嗎? : 然後因為我的英文不是很好,麻煩將您先跟我說且詳細解釋回信給我好嗎? : 我的email是xxxxx,我之前也同時寫信給您了,非常感謝您 : 屬段落:(三行以上皆屬段落) : 我的試譯:Did you get my the letter that I fax ? Please check it. : It's urgent and I need your help.Please handle it soon. : I applied on line and created an id number.I sumbitted and paid. : But I updated some information after I sumbitted. : Please let me know how you judge from the information. : I can update my data or not when I can edit online? : I can't be sure of your progress. : What information you approval according to? : Weather I paid or not,I can always edit if I can do it on line? : My Englsih is not really good,so please answer me and replid : the email to me in detail.My email address is XXXXXX. : I had emailed to you. Thank you for your kind. : 提問:以上是我的翻譯,請幫我看一下語意對不對,可能有點繞舌,但至少希望對方 : 知道我再問什麼,但我的英文不是很好,怕自己翻錯或對方不知道我在說啥, : 請幫我看一下,謝謝!!感恩!! : (被刪文表示不符版規,請自行查閱版規,「勿」水球版主~) : (發文前可將()內文字按Ctrl+y刪除,謝謝合作~) Dear xxx (公司名稱) I have faxed you a copy of this e-mail, it's urgent and I need your help. I have applied for an account online and created an ID. I already submitted my personal information and finished the payment. But later on, I have changed some more of my personal data. I would like to know if it's okay to edit my personal information after I've done the payment? And will the personal information at your company's files be the one that I've submitted in the first place, or will it be the ones I've updated later on? If the website still allows me to edit my information, am I allowed to do so again and again? My English is not really good, it'll be kind of you to reply my e-mails clearly and in detail. My e-mail address is XXXXXX Thank you very much sincerely yours, xxxx(your name) (I hope this helps!!) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 編輯: BAPExKAWS 來自: 114.25.250.79 (05/16 12:23)
文章代碼(AID): #1BxtBkuD (Eng-Class)
文章代碼(AID): #1BxtBkuD (Eng-Class)