Re: [問題] hspice輸入語法可以寫出數學模型嗎

看板Electronics作者 ( )時間13年前 (2011/05/30 21:22), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
臨時找不到hspice的manual 這個給你做個參考,因為我也不知道能不能用XD http://newton.ex.ac.uk/teaching/cdhw/Electronics2/userguide/sec3.html 3.2.3 Non-linear Dependent Sources General form: BXXXXXXX N+ N- <I=EXPR> <V=EXPR> Examples: B1 0 1 I=cos(v(1))+sin(v(2)) B1 0 1 V=ln(cos(log(v(1,2)^2)))-v(3)^4+v(2)^v(1) B1 3 4 I=17 B1 3 4 V=exp(pi^i(vdd)) N+ is the positive node, and N- is the negative node. The values of the V and I parameters determine the voltages and currents across and through the device, respectively. If I is given then the device is a current source, and if V is given the device is a voltage source. One and only one of these parameters must be given. [Note: The SPICE3 non-linear sources are not compatible with the poly() syntax used in SPICE2. Appendix C is included to facilitate conversion of old source. CDHW.] [Note: Appendix D describes several bugs affecting these devices. CDHW.] The small-signal AC behavior of the nonlinear source is a linear dependent source (or sources) with a proportionality constant equal to the derivative (or derivatives) of the source at the DC operating point. The expressions given for V and I may be any function of voltages and currents through voltage sources in the system. The following functions of real variables are defined: abs asinh cosh sin acos atan exp sinh acosh atanh ln sqrt asin cos log tan The function "u()" is the unit step function, with a value of one for arguments greater than zero and a value of zero for arguments less than or equal to zero. The function uramp(x) is the integral of the unit step: for an input x, the value is zero if x is less than zero, or if x is greater than or equal to zero the value is x. These two functions are useful in sythesizing piece-wise non-linear functions, though convergence may be adversely affected. The following standard operators are defined: + - * / ^ unary - If the argument of log(), ln(), or sqrt() becomes less than zero, the absolute value of the argument is used. If a divisor becomes zero or the argument of log() or ln() becomes zero, an error will result. Other problems may occur when the argument for a function in a partial derivative enters a region where that function is undefined. To get time into the expression you can integrate the current from a constant current source with a capacitor and use the resulting voltage (don't forget to set the initial voltage across the capacitor). Nonlinear resistors, capacitors, and inductors may be synthesized with the nonlinear dependent source. Nonlinear resistors are obvious. Nonlinear capacitors and inductors are implemented with their linear counterparts by a change of variables implemented with the nonlinear dependent source. The following subcircuit will implement a nonlinear capacitor: .Subckt nlcap pos neg * Bx: calculate f(input voltage) Bx 1 0 v = f(v(pos,neg)) * Cx: linear capacitance Cx 2 0 1 * Vx: Ammeter to measure current into the capacitor Vx 2 1 DC 0Volts * Drive the current through Cx back into the circuit Fx pos neg Vx 1 .ends Non-linear inductors are similar. ※ 引述《maipeter (阿sir)》之銘言: : 求助問題如標題,因為跑模擬時 輸入的訊號為一個無法用sin波描述出的波形 : 那波形是由線性及非線性組合而成 是有數學函式 : 但就不知道Hspice撰寫語法裡 有可以描述數學函式的語法嗎 : 謝謝各位先輩了 -- ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 國 立 聯 合 大 學 (理工/電資/管理/技術/客家)院所 招生中 National United University ─────────────────────────────────── 首頁 http://www.nuu.edu.tw BBS telnet://uun.twbbs.org -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.19.80
文章代碼(AID): #1DuvduSv (Electronics)
文章代碼(AID): #1DuvduSv (Electronics)