Re: [心得]最近才看了第一季(有點劇情)..

看板ER作者 (London Calling)時間20年前 (2004/03/03 23:17), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串7/12 (看更多)
※ 引述《misaky (misky)》之銘言: : → Texline:ER在美國還有製播嗎? : 有啊!播了十年仍在老時段 : (黃金星期四十點檔) : 雖然目是Top 5 : 但他仍是廣告商的最愛 : 30秒廣告費比第一名的CSI高出兩倍 Is it really still on Top 5? I remember that when the latest season started in Sep. last year, the newspaper said "ER is bleeding...", that means the rate of watching is going down... I love this drama! 10 years ago, when it appeared on Taiwan's TV, I have watched it. Now I am still a faithful watcher of ER. Every Thursday, I will turn on the TV. In the latest season, sometimes I just feel that it lacks some kind of charm... Maybe almost the characters we love have gone... (But it still is a good drama.) In USA, the latest season seems to end last Thursday. This week, no ER. But the other channel here is broadcasting the previous season (aired in 2000). I am very pleased to see that "Mark, Hatheway, Benton, etc." still are there. The most favorite role in this play I love is "Mark". At present, I just saw Mark lost his father. (The title of this episode is "Loose End") It is touching. I just know Mark seems to be sick at the latter season, what is the end? Did he die? Anyone knows?? Frankly speaking, I love ER... (previous better than present...:) -- I am not worried that I will never touch the stars 'cos stars belong up in heaven & the earth is where we are Oh yeah. & aren't you happy just to be alive? Anything's possible. You've got no Cross to bear tonight. No not tonight. No not tonight. --Pulp-- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 128.206.230.151

推218.167.205.179 03/03, , 1F
第十季還沒播完啦 不用驚慌
推218.167.205.179 03/03, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #10HVSdTl (ER)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
以下文章回應了本文 (最舊先):
完整討論串 (本文為第 7 之 12 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #10HVSdTl (ER)