(空白標題)

看板Diary作者 (goodbye, ptt)時間2周前 (2024/04/13 12:34), 2周前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1614/1616 (看更多)
標題: 時間: Sat Apr 13 12:34:37 2024 I invited Joss over to our house. This was our first kiss. Despite my racing heart, it felt incredibly relaxing. It was like my whole being was just floating on the lips of clouds. I deeply listened to Joss. I remembered five years ago when I first saw her. She was laughing at her phone with her beautiful profile. She gave me a note saying, "Because you're someone who enjoys sewing and gardening," the lavande, which are said to grow quickly. The room was filled with the fragrance of lavande. Lately, other executives at work have been asking me if I'm leaving the U.S. again after finishing my work. Last week, we prepared to say goodbye to our beloved dog Beaubi. Among the three puppies I've raised in my life, she was the only one born in my house, the one I held against the bare skin, and the one I started raising from when Big Beau was still alive. It's a connection that language can't express, or perhaps a bond between her and me. Because she passed away at the age of 15, instead of feeling sadness, I prefer to say, "Thank you for being with me." During this time, I can only be responsible to Bob. There have been a lot of traces of me recently. On March 16th, I had my jazz members perform publicly for the first time, showcasing my compositions. I asked my Taiwanese cousin to hold Beau on her lap while sang a little for the first time. The theme was about expressing emotions, inviting everyone to revel in various pieces, as I, along with my jazz band members, performed the jazz pieces I've composed over the years. I also made an appearance on someone's program. As a hardworking person whose names has appeared in many productions, I always avoid being in the spotlight. As a public figure at first, I thought it would be a minor inconvenience. But after experiencing life with Beau, I realized the true joy of simply basking in the sunshine. on the path you've guided me I'll continue walking forward -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 92.184.99.79 (法國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1712982879.A.B28.html ※ 編輯: Acoustics (92.184.99.79 法國), 04/13/2024 12:44:33 ※ 編輯: Acoustics (92.184.99.79 法國), 04/13/2024 12:45:21
文章代碼(AID): #1c6WjVie (Diary)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1c6WjVie (Diary)