2021/1/20

看板Diary作者 (花)時間3年前 (2021/01/21 00:49), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
January 20, 2021. Finally, I can take a break and prepare for the upcoming events. To catch up on sleep, I'll take a brief bath. I put on my robe, lock the door, and crawl into the tub. Though I closed the bathroom door, I hear the clacking of claws on the floor, and muffled growling from the other side. Assuming the unknown thief is not risking another apocalypse, I open the door and allow it to in. I pause before opening my eyes, and take a deep breath. The intruder leaps at me, and I duck. "Cutting it close, aren't we?" A male voice says. "Who are you?" I ask. "Bark," the voice replies. A small dog is in front of me. His ears perk up and his fur bristles. I smile. "I'm here. ""We're ready for your arrival. "I rub my eyes. "I don't know who you are, but I'd say you're in over your head. " I reply. "Give up and be a good boy, or I will put you down. " I poke his chin. He sniffs the air and jumps back in surprise. "Bark!""Let me guess; you were here when the professor sent me. ""What? Yes. Can you get to the bottom of this before the professor comes back?""Perhaps, but we can take care of this first. Bark!" He growls, and I fall on my back. The growling ceases and I see a wolf with glowing blue eyes. I raise myself into a sitting position. "Where the hell did you come from?!" I say, flinging my arms. "Who are you?!""One question, we've got to be quick," the wolf replies. "Don't worry. I've already spoken to the dean. The little bastard made it very clear that you are the most rebellious student he's ever seen. It won't be a problem, he'll do anything to get rid of you. Besides, he's not the real problem. "I frown. "I thought I was done with this, was the school never going to allow me to get back in. ""They don't want you here," the wolf replies. "We all know it, but the wolf can't let you die out there. No human dies out there, except me. Trust me, you won't survive that long. Not a single one. "I grab him by the collar. "Get out of my head!" I growl. "This has all been a very nice dream. You are awake now, and you can leave it. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1611161379.A.51F.html
文章代碼(AID): #1W25yZKV (Diary)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1W25yZKV (Diary)