nothing

看板Diary作者 (Madao)時間5年前 (2019/02/27 22:35), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串8/8 (看更多)
I think if you understand me, you will know now I rhyme in a tough way. When I take a look at others', the rule is pretty free loose. Consequently, after I can put with up the brick on the brick on the stage, It would be interesting for me to rhyme in a loose way. For example, in the text book "need" can not rhyme with "real", only it seems not to be limitated in the rap nowadays. It will be a spacious sky in my sight. I can feel the strong fire in my eyes. It is like a fish can swim in the sky. Wait! A fish without wings can not fly. How about I may use fins in flight. It is really pretty easy finishing it with ease. Wait! who can stop it? My head is spinnin', this medicine Screaming, "L-l-l-let us in" Venom~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ha Therefore, not only is the teacher able to enlighten me how to sing, needed but to able to enlighten me about the "real" rap. GO GO GO Keep sharpening my little cute paws Meow=w= -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.242.201.219 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1551278154.A.596.html
文章代碼(AID): #1STg1AMM (Diary)
文章代碼(AID): #1STg1AMM (Diary)